Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 31

Holy granola.
     This week has been craz-ay. The relief society just got new
visiting teaching lists, so everyone's a wee bit overwhelmed with
their 12 people they have to visit, so we've been helping them out
with that.
     And holy cow have I gotten so much mail this week. Thank you so
much for all the love! I'm feelin it! I'm so grateful for such an
amazing ward family and such an incredible stake. I love seeing all
the actives and dances and such that are put together. Holy wizard of
oz and high end mormal venues. Dang, HB represents well. I'm so
grateful for that. So thank you all for your love this week! I love my
ward fam!
     I've been so dang busy on Facebook. Got like 5 new fb
investigators, but most of them are from Brazil or Mexico, but luckily
we have both Spanish and Portuguese elders in our district, so they've
been gettin lots of referrals from Sista C. De nada.
     We have an investigator who has 6 grand kids who are all
members. Last week she got so excited about our message that she ran
outside and had us teach her neighbor who was standing outside. Her
neighbor was super grateful and was so excited about the little
miracle she had of meeting us. So we were visiting our investigator
the other day and long story short, we sat down on the couch and this
mass of people walked through the house and we turned around and her
neighbor that we had met the week before was suddenly sitting right
behind us. She was so stoked to see us and we chatted for a good 30
minutes while our investigator was dealing with something else. It was
awesome. She cried. It was so good. So yay for lil miracles!
I spoke on Sunday. Satan is ruining my life and none of our
investigators come to church. They try, but don't come through. The yw
president took us to get Thai food. I all the time feel like I'm
serving in a foreign country rather than just In the us. It's an
adventure.
     That's really it. Nothing spectacular, nothing too fancy.
Love y'all!
Sista C

The four Normandy sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment