Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Week 15


     I'm still in shock about Brother Trounce and I honestly don't know what to say. But how grateful I am for the Plan of Salvation! We were out tracting on Thanksgiving morning and we met this lady who just came out sobbing. Her 20 year old daughter just passed away 3 weeks ago and she was having a rough time with the holiday. How grateful I am to have all the answers we ever need! We were able to talk to her about the plan of salvation and shared Mosiah 16 with her. She will see her daughter again and she said she needed a strong church family for support right now. Welcome to the Starke Ward, Cathy. That was a great miracle for us this week.
     My new companion's name is Sister Hillman. She's from Orem, Utah and is 21. All fear that I had of training went away when President announced my companion, but it's stressful and I feel like all the souls of Keystone are on my shoulders. Not a fun feeling. Like at all.
     But I've seen myself grow as missionary. Brother Beckham went to a lesson with us on Friday and he told my companion that he was blown away with how well I taught. I've never had the opportunity to teach and lead a lesson cause Sister Conley always did it, but he said that it was such a spiritual lesson and he was really impressed with how well I was able to teach. I'm starting to feel like an actual missionary and I really am grateful for that.
     We had two Thanksgiving dinners with the Artmans and the Beckhams. I've never felt so full in my life. Worth it.
     I love you all!
Sister Carr



No comments:

Post a Comment