Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week 44

June 15, 2014

  Oh my gosh yes so many miracles! We tracted into some baptists...
Baptists don't like us, like at all, and we were getting that vibe
from them we, so we started to just gave them our card and then the
lady's sister was standing behind her and she saw the card was like
"Mormons?! Y'all are Mormons?!" And we're like yeah... (Kinda nervous
cause they usually start yelling at us) And she starts going on and on
about how much she loves family history and needs help with it! Halla!
We gotch you!
   We were having our second lesson with a new investigator, Sara,
and we were reading 1 Nephi 5 when they get the records. So we related
it to family history and why it's so importNt to us. I pull up a
picture of my great great gpa on my iPad and she's like "hey I know
that name" and I'm like what?! So I pull up my pedigree chart and she
knows like two other names. She started FREAKING out. She was like,
"this is not happening, this is not happening!" Don't know for sure
how we're related, but I found my cousin! Oh I love miracles! Any
miracles this week?!
   Okay, so round two of Book of Mormon Facebook attackage! This week
post a picture of you reading the Book of Mormon with your favorite
scripture or a-ha! moment that you've had with the Book of Mormon.
With the hashtag #searchthebook
   Last week has already reached thousands and people all over the
world and the church has written articles on the event and the head
publication people at church headquarters have joined us to help it
grow and reach more and more people! Yay for miracles!
Love y'all!
Sister Carr

#discoverthebook


No comments:

Post a Comment